Accredited and experienced counsellor and psychotherapist in East London & online
I am a psychotherapist, counsellor and Certified Transactional Analyst. I am qualified at Master’s Degree level and hold both UKCP Registration and MBACP Accreditation.
At my private practice in East London, I work with individual adults and couples to explore a wide range of common and complex issues. I facilitate groups and workshops and support social care agencies, statutory and voluntary organisations. I also support clients internationally, working with them online.
I have experience working with a wide range of psychological and emotional issues which I have acquired in various clinical settings. I have worked in NHS and charity settings, providing therapy to individuals who have experienced severe depression and anxiety, issues of sense of self, and survivors of trauma.
Alongside working as a psychotherapist, I have been involved in the developing of a new community TA training course in London – TA East Institute, engaging in events and facilitating free TA psycho education groups to those who are socially and economically challenged.
In my work, I draw on various modalities, however, I hold Relational Transactional Analysis as my core model. I integrate ideas from relational neuroscience, Jungian analysis, ecotherapy, and embodied approaches to life and therapy. Although my approach is rooted in Western psychology, I recognise the value in wisdom from other cultures and traditions and am curious in how psychotherapy is developing to meet the needs of the changing world.
I aim to be inclusive in all I do, and I am committed to making therapy more accessible. In this I strive to be actively involved in the wider community, inform myself of what is going on in the wider world, and am willing to have my frame of reference challenged.
Membership in Professional Organisations and Associations
I maintain my membership with the professional bodies below as they define and safeguard standards of competence, professional guidelines and ethical practice:
- UKCP (UK Council for Psychotherapy)
- BACP accredited (British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy)
- ITAA (International Transactional Analysis Association)
- EATA (European Association for Transactional Analysis)
- UKATA (UK Association for Transactional Analysis)
Professional Qualifications & Advanced Clinical Training
- Certified Transactional Analyst (Psychotherapy) – Awarded by International Transactional Analysis Association (ITAA)
- Four-year advanced Transactional Analysis training in the field of counselling & psychotherapy + two-year Master Degree level clinical training in the field of TA psychotherapy, UK
- Level 6 Diploma in Transactional Analysis Counselling, UK
- UKATA Diploma in Transactional Analysis Practice – Awarded by UK Association for Transactional Analysis (UKATA)
- MSc – Environmental Protection, Poland
- Psychotherapist and counsellor (BACP accredited; 236487) – private psychotherapy and counselling practice, East London, UK
- Honorary psychotherapist – Essex Partnership University NHS Trust
- Psychotherapeutic counsellor –mental health charity organisations in London
- Community Activities and Events Support at TA East Institute, London – facilitating TA psycho education groups to those who are socially and economically challenged